All reviewsyork hospitalcity centrewonderful weekendtwin roomstay there againlovely guesthousefull englishtea and coffee making facilitiesmy mumminute walkfantastic staythe ground floorbreakfast choicesemmapermitcerealminster
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Very good overnight stay in York, beds were incredibly comfy and Breakfast was amazing. Would definitely stay again! Guest house is only a short walk from the station and the centre of the city and was perfect for us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my brief stay at the Crossways. The owner, Emma, was welcoming, friendly an professional.
The whole place was spotless and the room I stayed in was of a standard beyond what I expected.
Some lovely little personal touches such as cotton wool balls and shower gel dispensers showed that alot of thought has gone into the comfort and needs of the guests.
I can highly recommend this guesthouse and have already booked for another stay shortly.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank TrevorP332
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We recently stayed at Crossways for two nights. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back to Crossways. The guest house is in a really good location - took a ten minute walk to get to the Minster. The bed was REALLY comfy and the guesthouse was very quiet. Emma, the host, is the best host we've ever experienced - friendly, helpful, couldn't do enough to help. Breakfast was very tasty. Many thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

my friend wendy and I franki visited York 27th march 2014 and had a great time. york is fab and Emma at the G/house was very kind , The place is lovely and quaint rooms spotless with hairdryer, shower gel, hand cream , shower caps, shoe polish and on arrival homemade cakes waiting in your room with tea making facilites to. Breakfast was made fresh with a lovely b/fast and eggs to you liking and homemade jams made by Emma the owner.
Bus outside door every 10 mins to York centre costs £1.20 o/w.
Cote Brassiere you can have a stunning meal the best I have ever had superb.
All in all a lovely time spent inYork and will be back.

Room Tip: we had the twin on ground floor quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at Crossways 2 nights 22/23 March 2014. Emma the owner was a lovely lady she made us feel very welcome. and the guest house and room was very warm and clean and thankyou for the chockolate homemade cakes in our room on arrival. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff were most helpful. We would stay again without any doubt.. Parking could be a little tricky but that is not the owners fault its the way other people park. Would suggest arriving about 10am to park without any problem.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple