We have just returned from a fabulous 2 night stay at Middlethorpe Hall. What a marvellous experience! The staff were absolutely superb, friendly, helpful and accomodating. The hotel itself is very impressive, it definitely has the WOW factor. When you go there you step back in time to a time when REAL service mattered. We stayed in a junior suite in the courtyard. We had dinner in the hotel on our first night.... absolutely wonderful, so many fantatstic taste sensations...the apple crumble souffle was heavenly. We spent some time in the spa...total relaxation ! We will most definitely be back and would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall York