Wonderful hotel & grounds, Yorkshire breakfast was so nice we had it three days in a row.Gardens were exceptional and perfect to relax in.Hotel rooms are furnished in traditional country house style and ours was roomy with 6 foot wide bed very comfy.
The spa was in a seperate building opposite the hotel the only downfall was the restriction on children who were not allowed to use the spa outside of certain times
Whilst in york we checked out the other 4 star hotels just for comparison and we were glad we chose to stay at Middlethorpe Hall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York