Stayed at Middlethorpe Hall for my 40th birthday early this week. We stayed in the main hall, rooms were lovely i would not say they are dated but in keeping, i have stayed in a few hotels which have been extremely dated. We are regular visitors to york and have stayed in a number of hotels, but i can say this was the best and would definately return. The staff could not have done enough, the porter was extremely helpful, friendly and pleasant and so was the waiting staff, reception staff and the lady that served us for breakfast. Unfortunately we were only there one night, but a birthday i certainly wont forget. The only slight let down was the jacuzzi and steam room was not in service but the cool pool made up for it, which was definately needed as it was a hot day. Keep up the good work and thank you for a memorable birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York