We visited Middlethorpe to celebrate our son's birthday in early February. The warm welcome we received continued throughout our stay. Nothing was too much trouble; all the staff were exceedingly helpful. The food was of outstanding quality, with an extensive wine list senjoyed in the wood panelled dining room. We were lucky enough to see a family of deer quietly grazing in the sumptuous gardens one early evening, truly wonderful. All in all a memorable stay, we have already booked to return in August. This is a gem of a hotel and I am glad we have found it! The spa treatments were excellent with ESPA and Decelor products to choose. The pool was just the right temperature which is great for all the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York