We arrived at Middlethorpe Hall in pouring rain. It did not matter. The warmth of our welcome, our fabulous suite in the main house, wonderful food and a marvellous Pool & Spa made this a most wonderful stay from the moment we arrived till we left. Without exception, every member of staff whom we encountered had the right mix of professionalism and friendliness. Being a National Trust Hotel, we fully appreciated the efforts taken to fit-out this lovely hotel in keeping with its time...and yet no comfort is spared. It sort of felt like Jane Austen with mod cons!!! A most gorgeous place. Well done to the whole team. I must also mention how glorious the gardens are. Thanks a million.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall York