I stayed here for 1 night in October 2013 with a group of friends. We had afternoon tea at the hotel which was lovely. There was lots of choice of sandwiches and cakes and we upgraded to have champagne with it too.
The rooms were spacious, very clean and had gorgeous views of the grounds. The breakfast was delicious and the service was very good.
From arriving right up to checking out the staff were attentive, friendly and made our stay that little bit better. The rooms are quite pricey (£199 for a standard double) however I feel it is good value for money as they offer a high standard of service. I would definatly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Lastminute and Hotels.com so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall York