We stayed at this hotel for one night for my birthday and had a wonderful time.We were given the Duke of York Suite which is fantastic, the views were lovely from the room.Hugh room and sitting room and lovely bathroom.In the old house so all period features.The gym is small but adequate, with new equipment and we were the only ones there so size wasn't a problem.The spa is nice, again small but no other people were in it so it was perfect for us.
The grounds are lovely and the interior was kept immaculate.The staff were really helpful and polite.Didn't eat at the hotel but drinks were very expensive.
Will definately be returning to this hotel and recommend it to everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York