We spent one night here, we were very stressed and exhausted when we arrived having just moved out of our house. We were upgraded to a room in the house. This hotel knows exactly what is needed for your comfort. Lovely big robes, spotless bathroom, loads of fluffy towels, gorgeous bed and high quality sheets. Very pleasant waiting staff. Candlelit dining room. An evening turn down service which makes you feel very pampered as all your towels are replenished, the curtains drawn and the super comfy bed looks so inviting. The menu is not cheap but you get what you pay for in this world. I would highly recommend this hotel and if you need to re-charge your batteries, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York