I recently stayed at the Hilton York when in York for a 3 days course. The Hotel itself is nice and the staff were friendly enough but I expected more for my money. I found it unusual that a Hilton wouldn't have fitness facilities or access to a gym. I also think that WIFI should be included in the cost of the stay instead of having to pay this separately. The rooms were clean and fresh enough but there was no WOW factor that you would expect from a Hilton Hotel. This is far from being the best Hilton I have stayed in. I have stayed in nicer 3 and 4 star hotels and paid much less. The room service prices were extortionate and you can definitely get much better for a lot less in some of York's numerous restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton York hotel is the 4-star hotel within the city walls and located in the heart of York. Only 10 minutes walk from York Minster, the railway station and other York attractions. Do business in one of 8 meeting rooms and savour European or Tex-Mex food in the 3 bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton York Hotel York
- Hilton International York
- Hilton Hotel York
- York Hilton International