Stayed in the Hilton York with my wife and son for a few days last week. We got a great deal from the Hilton web-site, £51 per night for the room and including full breakfast!!! Better value than a Premier Inn or Travel Lodge. Our room was large with a king size bed and a large single bed, tea/coffee making facilities, TV etc. My only complaint with the room was a lack of air conditioning as the room got quite stuffy at night, but with the window open, it wasn't really a problem. The breakfast choice was enormous with something for all tastes. All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Those working the breakfast shift were particularly friendly. The underground car park was £15 per night and well worth it for secure parking. The hotel is in a great location with some great restaurants and sights, including the Jorvik Centre only a couple of minutes walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton York hotel is the 4-star hotel within the city walls and located in the heart of York. Only 10 minutes walk from York Minster, the railway station and other York attractions. Do business in one of 8 meeting rooms and savour European or Tex-Mex food in the 3 bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton York Hotel York
- Hilton International York
- Hilton Hotel York
- York Hilton International