Ibis York Centre
Park Inn by Radisson York(York)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$102
Park Inn
US$125
US$116
  • Breakfast included
York Marriott Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
US$96
  • Pool
US$199
US$164
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn York City Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$96
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$169
  • Pool
US$438
US$405
Holiday Inn York(York)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
Orbitz.com
2,054 results
All reviewstrain stationfree parkingwould stay againyork centrebed was very comfortablemin walkwalk in showercar parkingcouple of nightsstayed for one nightshort breakwithin easy walking distancetea and coffeefull englishyogurtleannemicklegate
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as it was in a short walking distance to York centre, on first impressions it was good, though the corridors give it a dates look, the room was small & clean but perfect for the 2 of us, bearing in mind we were out list of the day/night. The breakfast was fantastic! With an excellent variety for all! Parking was free! So a definite bonus! We will definitely visit again! Well worth the price! Xx

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Vicky B
-Helen-Eades-, Manager at Ibis York Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

I am pleased to hear that you found us to be perfect for the price.
I hope you choose to stay with us again during your next visit to York.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed in York Ibis for 5 nights. We found the room a snug fit for two people, it was a good job we were only in the room at night and first thing in the morning until we went out. The shower surface was slippery, so you needed to be vigilant getting in and out of the shower.the bed was comfortable, but the pillows were flat, and i used blankets found in the cupboard spaces to compensate. The TV didn't work particularly well, so we gave up trying to use it. It would have been nice if there was more food variety available on the restaurant menu. We stayed during a stormy week; one night it was too dangerous to leave the hotel. The only food available for me to eat off the menu was pizza. We had some noisy neighbours from the latter half of the week, who were not considerate enough to close doors at night quietly. We were woken several times by people letting room doors slam shut. The room was ok for the money, but im not sure we would want to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KezRay

Thank you for your review.
I have taken on board the comments you have made and will investigate where we can make improvements.
I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two night end of June for our anniversary . Can't fault it location to city centre is just a short walk only thing to let it down is carpark is very tight and small bit at least there is a carpark has most hotels in york they are few and far between . Overall brilliant can't wait to book again .

• Stayed: June 2014
-Helen-Eades-, Manager at Ibis York Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us in York.
I appreciate your patience with the car park at the hotel and like you mentioned it is unusual in York to have parking at a hotels which we do provide free of charge.
I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

As previous reviews Reception and bar area are decent areas however the first room we were allocated was over Reception and we could hear music from below .Bizarrely there were also stairs down into the room.I went to ask for an alternative room which was quickly sorted and also the offer was made to turn down the sound.The second room was at the end of a maze of corridors and stairs but was ok and quiet.However one bedside light was out and the shower never got above luke warm although it was better in the morning.I rang Reception twice to complain and there was no reply .I explained the situation when we checked out and there was an apology but we will not be returning!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
-Helen-Eades-, Manager at Ibis York Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for your review. I apologise that you were dissapointed with your stay.
Due to being a grade 2 listed building we do have rooms that vary in layout, most of our guests do like the quirkiness of the building, I'm sorry to hear that didn't suit your needs during your stay.
I will bring to the attention of my maintenance engineer the points you raised regarding your room in order for any isues to be investigated.
We have 24 hour staff on duty, I can only presume that the team were with other guests at the time you contacted reception, but I will of course monitor this as we would aim to be on hand to help our guests any time of the day or night.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have stayed in quite a few ibis hotels and I general they are ok for a nights stay but find them very clinical with little else. I found this hotel much better than most ibis hotels.
This hotel has a great location 5 minutes from city walls, the staff were very welcoming and the hotel although the corridors are a bit dated was very clean with decent size rooms.
The staff were very helpful and made the stay a good experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for once again choosing to stay at ibis hotels.
I am pleased to hear that the team at ibis York made a difference to you during your stay.
We will be shortly updating our corridors, so I am confident that you will be pleased for any future visits to us.