“Late lunch”

West Cornwall Pasty Company - York Parliament Street
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This was the second time in a year that my wife and I had called in for a snack. The first time we thought it was OK, but nothing special (even supermarket pasties were better). The most recent time (10 Sep 13) we were extremely disappointed. We took our pasties to a nearby table, then we tried to cut into them and they were like granite. I took them back and asked for replacement pasties only to be given pasties that were not much better. All four pasties were over-cooked or cooked too quickly. We had a glance at the pasties on display as we left the premises and they all looked the same. This is definitely one place in York we won't be returning to.

1  Thank ThePaul068
WCPC, Customer Service at West Cornwall Pasty Company - York Parliament Street, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

We are very concerned to hear of your experience at our York Parliament Street outlet. Please contact info@westcornwallpasty.co.uk so that we can address the issue accordingly.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Haven't had one in years, and we were embarking on a 3 hour train trip, so why not? Convenience: a 'meal' in a pasty it was delicious & Freshly baked. My partner had a whole meal crust vegetarian whilst I went with the more traditional. BOTH EXCELLENT.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Extremely friendly staff and open early enough for commuters. Purchased a bacon sarni and a pot of tea and I couldn't fault it - spot on!

Reviewed 2 June 2011

Good pastys, great selection, clean.
What more can I say its a pasty shop. Would recommend to a friend