I stayed one night at The Judges Lodgings after a night out with friends in York. The hotel is quite stunning to look at and upon entering, the staff were friendly, polite and very helpful. Set in a central location I was not disappointed when I reached my room - it was beautifully appointed with a huge comfortable bed complete with crisp white linens and masses of pillows. The bathroom was splendid with a power shower, whirlpool bath and big soft fluffy white towels - I slept through the night and had a delicious cooked breakfast the next morning served by happy smiling staff. I would recommend the Judges Lodgings to anyone and everyone who wishes to stay in York and be treated to luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extensively refurbished in 2014, the Judge's Lodging has 21 individually styled bedrooms, an original vaulted cellar bar,first floor dining and drinking and also 2 fabulous outside areas- quite unique within the centre of York! With a fabulous location in the shadows of the Minster, we offer a warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome to guests from all over the world. *Free Breakfast refers to our Bed and Breakfast rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Judges Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Judges Lodgings Hotel York
- Judges Lodgings Hotel York
- Judges Lodgings York