We had read the reviews and didn't know what to expect really, we stayed for our wedding anniversary and my birthday and am so glad we did. On arrival we were shown to one of the garden rooms at the back, but I wanted to stay in the house not the modern bit, which I couldn't fault but we always choose the most ancient places to stay and always seem to find ourselves in the annex at the back ! A lovely big room was duly found for us which had a view of the minster and I was happy. We dined in the restaurant and the food and service was excellent.the whole place had a lovely atmosphere, breakfast perfect in the sunny conservatory, a really nice birthday treat , honestly can't fault it and look forward to staying again,perfect location too....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extensively refurbished in 2014, the Judge's Lodging has 21 individually styled bedrooms, an original vaulted cellar bar,first floor dining and drinking and also 2 fabulous outside areas- quite unique within the centre of York! With a fabulous location in the shadows of the Minster, we offer a warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome to guests from all over the world. *Free Breakfast refers to our Bed and Breakfast rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Judges Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Judges Lodgings Hotel York
- Judges Lodgings Hotel York
- Judges Lodgings York