Highlights of our night here were a. The building: a classic, grade 1 listed structure which they could probably charge an entry fee to look around. b. Super friendly and attentive service (not quite OTT). c. The perfect location from which to access the heart of the city - would have been even better for a multi-night stay. d. Couldn't think of a d. e. Great bar in the basement, with a serious selection of ales and high quality bar grub.
Not cheap, but a real pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extensively refurbished in 2014, the Judge's Lodging has 21 individually styled bedrooms, an original vaulted cellar bar,first floor dining and drinking and also 2 fabulous outside areas- quite unique within the centre of York! With a fabulous location in the shadows of the Minster, we offer a warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome to guests from all over the world. *Free Breakfast refers to our Bed and Breakfast rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your The Judges Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Judges Lodgings Hotel York
- Judges Lodgings Hotel York
- Judges Lodgings York