Just stayed for the one night, but found the hotel to be very pleasant, very clean and has everything you need - big enough clean bathroom, beds were average in terms of comfort, good tea and coffee supply in the room, flat screen TV with plenty of channels, walk in wardrobe and lots of light in the room with big windows.
The hotel is in very nice surroundings, and has a lovely leafy outdoor area with lots of plants / trees etc, and has a car park. It's also very close to the city centre, about five minutes walk. Surprisingly though this hotel manages to be quiet, and we didn't experience any noise disturbances overnight despite its city centre location.
Staff were pleasant, and breakfast was great - could get a full cooked breakfast, toast, juices, tea and coffee, cold meats and cheeses, pastries and cereal. Very nice breakfast room, which had been set up nicely.
The only thing I would say was that the bathroom was a little bit dated.
Overall this hotel didn't blow me away with luxury, but it was very pleasant and very clean and great location! I would recommend a stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note our car parking is charged at an additional £10 per night per vehicle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Middletons York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lady Anne Middletons York
- Hotel Lady Anne Middletons