“Poor Communication, Very Disappointing”
Review of Plush Spa York - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Plush Spa York
Darlington UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Poor Communication, Very Disappointing”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Just like the comment below, I purchased a voucher off Travelzoo for a day at the spa as a present for my mum and I. Despite numerous phone calls to try and arrange the day over several months with the promise of a call back as each time their reservation person was on lunch (I'm still waiting for these calls back!) They had no availability for any days when we finally got through.

I will definitely never visit this spa and would advise everyone not to purchase any vouchers as they may be unwilling to then honor.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank sem2uk

cambridge, uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very dissappointed”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Purchased a special offer voucher from Travelzoo which was for a Mothers Day present. It said it would last until the beginning of September 2012. Tried to book for us both this morning only to be advised that the offer was no longer being accepted and that I would need to apply to Travelzoo for a refund. So unable to comment on anything other than poor service and advise not to purchase any vouchers as they may be unable or unwilling to then honour.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank ejp1001
Newcastle, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Visited concession within Royal York hotel”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Very professional and courteous staff. Good range of treatments! Back, shoulder and Neck massage was blissful!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Vicki H
York, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional and friendly therapist”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I went for a manicure and pedicure treatment. The pedicure started with a warm foot bath. The therapist was very professional and it included a short hand and leg massage too. They used a gel ('cuticle away') to dissolve the cuticles so it didn't hurt at all when removing it. I will definitely recommend this and will come back for regular treatment.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank fcah22
york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Exceptional, I'm walkin on air now!”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Weloming, relaxing, enjoyable, a really special mothers day treat for me from my boys. A great offer, thankyou Danielle for the back, neck and body massage + Facial! Wasn't rushed, So calming, a very satisfied coustomer! Shirley Craven

Visited April 2012