“No show”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Plush Spa York
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I had booked a voucher with the Plush Spa concession in the Royal York Hotel with 2 of my friends, booked days off work travelled from Leeds etc only to find that the therapist had called in sick and no one was sent to cover her. She was uncontactable and the "receptionist" at Plush Spa told us to call back later and speak to the manager. No one tried to call us despite having our details. Disgraceful.

2  Thank A G
There are newer reviews for Plush Spa York

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Just like the comment below, I purchased a voucher off Travelzoo for a day at the spa as a present for my mum and I. Despite numerous phone calls to try and arrange the day over several months with the promise of a call back as each time their reservation person was on lunch (I'm still waiting for these calls back!) They had no availability for any days when we finally got through.

I will definitely never visit this spa and would advise everyone not to purchase any vouchers as they may be unwilling to then honor.

1  Thank sem2uk
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Purchased a special offer voucher from Travelzoo which was for a Mothers Day present. It said it would last until the beginning of September 2012. Tried to book for us both this morning only to be advised that the offer was no longer being accepted and that I would need to apply to Travelzoo for a refund. So unable to comment on anything other than poor service and advise not to purchase any vouchers as they may be unable or unwilling to then honour.

2  Thank ejp1001
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Very professional and courteous staff. Good range of treatments! Back, shoulder and Neck massage was blissful!!

1  Thank Vicki H
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I went for a manicure and pedicure treatment. The pedicure started with a warm foot bath. The therapist was very professional and it included a short hand and leg massage too. They used a gel ('cuticle away') to dissolve the cuticles so it didn't hurt at all when removing it. I will definitely recommend this and will come back for regular treatment.

1  Thank fcah22