“Fantastic all round!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Plush Spa York
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I currently get my hair done by shane, who does a fantastic job and i always leave feeling really happy with the cut and colours that i have! Ive had my hair cut and styled by lee and some of the other stylists and they are all really
good too! The presentation and feel of the salon is always at its best, whatever money i have spent here has always been definetly worth it! Would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

2  Thank beckyboo79

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Hi have just returned from my hen weekend in York and one of the activities I chose for the group was a spa day at plush spa. We had the whole of the downstairs to ourselves. From the moment we walked through the door we were looked after extremely well. We all had a half hour treatment and whilst three of the group were having their treatments the rest of the group were left to relax enjoying cava and buffet food and other refreshments. The whole ambiance was relaxing and really completed the package. The staff were really friendly and attentive and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend plush spa and will be sure to visit again soon. Excellent value for money and more than I could have ever wanted for my hen do.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Bought a travel zoo voucher and I'm really glad I didn't read these reviews before hand - I really enjoyed my massage (heavenly) and manicure (with fizzy and chocolates!). I loved the products they used and would definiely visit the spa again. The spa is really close to the castle car park and the main shopping area. Only thing is I tried to get 2 appointments together for me and a friend but they had very limited availability due to the voucher expiring end of Feb so I had to use them on separate occasions. I think they must have got a new receptionist or something because they rang me to confirm my treatment appointments. Loved it, thank you.

1  Thank Lacey_fi
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Hi I had bought a Travel zoo deal and my friend I bought it in January of this year 2013 and booked it in January for 19th Feb for 3-45pm. We travelled to York did our shopping had lunch, did a bit of sight seeing, went for a coffee just before we went to the spa now more than ready for our hours relaxing treatments. Was politely greeted by the recieptionist asking could she help, I said yes we had treatments booked for 3-45 and gave our names, I saw the expression on her face was not good, she asked if I had booked it in another name, No I replied why would I do that, again came off pc and still we are not showing anywhere fo our bookings, I got quite mad and (sorry ) a little rude, but We had had a very busy day up early travelled from Hull down to York and had been looking so forward to this so I basically said, Ive rang up and booked it, and youve cocked it up (again sorry ) I was very stressed thinking this cannot be happening. I am not usually rude to any-one. a other member of staff came asked us would we like a coffee untill this situation could be resumed so we did then a male came along the Manager and spoke to us he was very appologetic and said he was ahamed and wasnt haveing this in his spa, sadly I could not remember who I spoke to when makeing the bookings back in January bit I know I had made them as we both had them wrote down in our diarys so we both wasnt wrong.The Manager rang the Travel zoo merchant and requested we had a full refund as it was no fault of our own we havent got it yet but its early days, also the Manager gave us a voucher to return for a treatment complimentary, But I dont know as to wheather we would want to do that all over again and who's to know IF once again we wasnt even on the computer system not a wrong day or time just Didnt exist. Although I did think the Manager was very careing we dont know if we want to risk it again. Im Not booking anymore of these deals as they ALWAYS go wrong in one way or another. seems to me nobody knows their job roles anymore.

1  Thank els54
Reviewed 8 February 2013

My mum bought my sister, herself and myself vouchers through travelzoo for plush spa. From the moment we walked in it was perfect, located in the centre of town, it was easy to find too. The girls took our coats and hung them up and then we went for neck, shoulder and back massages and then a facial as well, absolute bliss! The rooms were lovely and warm and the staff were very welcoming and attentive. We all then headed upstairs for our manicures and we were welcomed with tea and coffee. The girls were really helpful when choosing the nail colours. We were there for a good couple of hours and it absolutely flew by! I thoroughly recommend Plush spa and my sister is even thinking of going there for her hen party now! Perfect!!