“Good food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Very welcoming staff, great food. Very pleasant meal. Staff could not have been more attentive.

Recommended for a good, reasonably priced meal

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is a popular and busy restaurant and yet the staff are very efficient and courteous. I have had the chicken kare lomen in many wagamamas and although this one was a bit 'curried' for my taste, it was still enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I remember when Wagamama used to be a destination. But today this one in York looked like all the other cafe's on the street, the service was not with a smile, the food was bland/over priced/boring really. I really wish I hadn't bothered eating here. I suppose you pay for the brand experience? The only super thing was the green drink I had. Ahh well I know where not to go back to.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

we love it here,been a lot of times,the service is always great,staff is very friendly and the food is tasty and fresh. one of our favorite places in York. Delicious!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

After our disaster at Cote, we chose Wagamama after having tried our local (Canterbury) branch earlier in the year, and finding it tasting and good value.

The York branch is holding up it's end, and we had really good service, good, absolutely freshly cooked food with great taste and flavours. See? It isn't that hard to do - and Wagamama is excellent value for money.

We ended up going there three times in our 6-night stay, as we liked it so much - and if that doesn't say it all, nothing will. Well done guys!