“Lovely!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here after a very busy day exploring York. We were most delighted to be able to book a table (our local wagamama does not take bookings).
The layout is so nice, we had a table to ourselves rather than being sat on benches with randomers. The seating Booths also look epic.
Food was So tasty and served piping hot! Plum wine is a must as well. Service was great; our waiter Sam was really friendly & polite! Thank you Wagamama

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Very welcoming staff, great food. Very pleasant meal. Staff could not have been more attentive.

Recommended for a good, reasonably priced meal

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is a popular and busy restaurant and yet the staff are very efficient and courteous. I have had the chicken kare lomen in many wagamamas and although this one was a bit 'curried' for my taste, it was still enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I remember when Wagamama used to be a destination. But today this one in York looked like all the other cafe's on the street, the service was not with a smile, the food was bland/over priced/boring really. I really wish I hadn't bothered eating here. I suppose you pay for the brand experience? The only super thing was the green drink I had. Ahh well I know where not to go back to.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

we love it here,been a lot of times,the service is always great,staff is very friendly and the food is tasty and fresh. one of our favorite places in York. Delicious!