“Lovely little Mexican” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fiesta Latina

Fiesta Latina
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiesta Latina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #221 of 850 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$16 - US$78
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Lovely little Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Went for a birthday treat looks small from out side but inside it's on 2 levels, and you don't have to get dressed up to the nines to fit in, wooden floors and small tables dotted around make it a tight fit getting round. But once you start eating the food it's all about enjoyment. Hugh portion which I gave most to my husband to finish off, go hungry to this place and you won't be disappointed

Visited June 2014

Southport, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I found this restaurant with my Tastecard and it gives you 50% off!! Well worth a visit. Athough we were not eligiable for 241 cocktails because of the tastecard.

The meals were huge, the atmosphere was great, we didn't realise when we got there that it was student night but they wern't so bad :o)

My boyfriend wanted a mexican hat to wear with his meal (they give these out at the door so he of course sat through the whole meal with one on.

Fantastic Meal and the cocotails were great too.

• Visited June 2014
Thirsk
“My FAVE Mexican!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place is an utter GEM of a find...discounted before 6pm (as long as youre sat down by 6, you dont have to have finished eating by 6!) and for students, its no frills mexican food literally by the plateful!!! Even without the discount its still so worth the money....I have never yet been able to finish a whole meal! BEWARE if you start with Nachos...even the small size is HUGE!!! But they are soooo gooooood haha. They ask you whether you would like your dish mild medium or hot which is a nice touch, especially for someone like me who cant handle too much heat. However I find that even for me the mild is 'too' mild so opt for medium, and pre-warned my heat loving OH he better ask for hotter the better! But no great food, fun atmosphere...enjoy amigos!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
hartlepool
“Great restaurant with a wonderful menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This place is situated near the Theatre Royal but unfortunately with a bus stop outside. On entering the restaurant it was full and the atmosphere buzzing. We were shown our table and given the vast menu which as we arrived before 6pm, qualified for a 25% discount.The menu caters for all Latin tastes with Mexican,Caribbean and Creole flavours as well as grilled meats. I had a Jamaican Jerk Chicken which was lovely (not sure about mango dip though) and my wife had a beef Burrito which she loved. The service was superb,the food fresh and cooked perfectly and with the discount the bill came in at £36.00 (2 starters,2 mains and drinks). Well worth a visit and we will go again just to work down the amazing menu.

• Visited June 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

On a recent visit to York we ate at Fiesta Latina, and glad we did. Its a real nice place to eat, staff very friendly and relaxed, which helped the atmosphere of the place. As soon as we sat at our table we were asked if we wanted drinks and our meal order was taken. We did not wait long for our meal which was very tasty and a real good portion size.
Thanks to the staff for a brill evening.

• Visited May 2014