“THE BEST RESTAURANT IVE EVER BEEN TO”
Review of The Deramore Arms

The Deramore Arms
Ranked #265 of 911 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Deramore Arms is a historic pub in the York suburb of Heslington, close to the University and Science Park. We serve a wide range of real ales, craft beers and seasonal British food. We have a large carpark, beer garden and a microbrewery on the premises.
Reviewed 14 October 2019

I went here after work on the Friday. I had fish and chips and it was really nice, the best I’ve had in a long time. Also I got a drink from the bar, the service was really good.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank ThomaMarch11
Write a reviewReviews (266)

Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

We had a simple pub lunch at The Deramore Arms comprising a club sandwich and a burger. The service was pleasant and the food arrived in a timely manner and was as advertised. They also offer some interesting ice cream flavours for dessert. All was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank 522JohnW522
Reviewed 1 September 2019

This pub is absolutely lovely, and worth visiting for anyone in the area. Very friendly staff, great selection of drinks and amazing value for money food.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and the manager Dan is always there to help when needed.
Has a lovely beer garden and a rustic charm inside.
Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank RWard16
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

Visited with my family for a lovely meal; we were all made very welcome, including our kids and dog! Thanks very much!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank JenD391
Reviewed 21 July 2019

I accidentally ended up here the other day when I went out on a bike ride and it started chucking it down with rain and I needed to dive in somewhere for shelter. I ordered the fish finger sandwich for around £7.50. It came with homemade fish fingers which were GORGEOUS and some really nice fries and a side salad. I will definitely return!

Date of visit: July 2019