“amazing amazing amazing”

Ranked #1 of 12 Bakeries in York
Price range: US$2 - US$2
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Crumbs Cupcakery is an independant cupcake shop and tea room located right behind the magnificent York Minster. We bake all of our cakes fresh every day and have around 10-12 different flavours daily! We also have gluten free cupcakes every day too! Come and say hello and relax in our beautifully decorated vintage inspired tea room in a secret little haven area of York!
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Visited here in may with hubbie after reading reviews, we were not dissapointed at all. Quaint little cafe, nice decor with a lovely touch of different cups and saucers, we loved the variety of cupcakes and were amazed at hoe light and airy they tasted, also a good selection to try there and then or take away. Loved this place and the girls serving were very friendly and made you feel welcome, will be back again if we ever visit York.

There are newer reviews for Crumbs Cupcakery

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

If you like cupcakes & on the day special cakes and lovely smiley personality from the stuff and good tea range to choose from this is the place.
Popped in to kill some time and was very pleased did so.
I had a chai tea and the chocolate crumble cake and was so surprised how reasonable price was under £4.00 and cake could easily be for 2.
Tea is all served in China teacups with the wonderful view of the York Minster and outside seating to.
Very chilled and relax.
I will be popping in more with friends when visiting the city.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

You will find the best cupcakes in York here, but go early as they may sell out. If so, check out their mobile wagon by the Minster.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Set overlooking a lawn to the south of York Minster it would be very hard to improve on the setting. As a tea drinker I always feel guilty when I am served a pot and my significant other orders coffee and only gets a cup,not here, the coffee comes in a decent sized cafetiere, The coffee is good as is the tea. The a selection of cupcakes which are all excellent is so wonderful I could make an excuse to revisit. I can't say a bad word.

It is simply just right.

2  Thank M B
Reviewed 2 July 2014

...........cup cakes, lovely tea, lovely coffee, lovely staff, lovely location - you get the picture :)

1  Thank A_Kiss_Before_I_Go