“Love their chips”

Osbornes at 68
Ranked #169 of 879 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Osborne's is an Independent local cafe that prides itself on superb service and fantastic food. All our food is prepared daily, from fresh ingredients. We specialize in both vegetarian and none vegetarian food. We have Gluten free options on our menu as standard. Our cakes are freshly baked and always on show in the window. We would love you to visit our cafe and enjoy the experience.
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Love their chips”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

As I was meeting my friend which I haven't see for a long time and were having a chat with coffee and then we decided to order chips, my words just taste like home made chips when we were younger. We will go there again.

Visited June 2014

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous cakes.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

After having lunch in another establishment and been disappointed we passed this later in the afternoon and could not resist the pull of the wonderful cakes displayed in the window. Wow I am so glad we went in. A slice of green tea cake, lavender cake and 2 lattees later how we wish we had found this great place for lunch. Mmmmmm well next time we know. Thank you cafe 68 keep up the good work. Great eating area outside as well for when its sunny.

• Visited June 2014
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Great little place”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Popped in for some lunch as the cakes in the window looked so tempting! Friendly waitress, sat out in the sun in the garden which was lovely, drinks served promptly and soon followed by delicious big lunches. Cakes to take away were good too....but rather expensive especially considering they were to take away.. £11.30 for 4 (thin) slices! Will be back nevertheless.

• Visited June 2014
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is an absolutely fantastic cafe/restaurant! I saw this place on my way to a business meeting at the local hospital and had to give it a try. The food was gorgeous and the staff were lovely. I definitely recommend this hidden gem. It's very slightly out of the town centre near the little university but is worth the walk! Will be returning!

• Visited May 2014
York, United Kingdom
“CHARMING GARDEN IN A VERY CHARMING CITY!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Went for lunch with my daughter and wee grandaughter and sat in the very charming garden.
Lots to choose from the specials menu and appeared to cater for special diets. The side of chips were to die for! and the club sandwich was great as they gave you lots of fresh chicken and gorgeous bacon! My daughter had the veggie burger which she said was fantastic! (she never offered me any!) Our wee grandaughter slept through lunch which gave us peace in the lovely surroundings. Would certainly recommend it to anyone of any age!

• Visited May 2014