“Lamborghini LP640”

6th Gear Experience Ltd Elvington, York
Ranked #6 of 22 Outdoor Activities in York
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Had a great time on Saturday 7th September, I would just like to thank everyone involved. The Lamborghini was a dream come true to drive.

1  Thank Damiannbuster
SG54LAM, Director of Sales at 6th Gear Experience Ltd Elvington, York, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thanks for the great review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Excellent day out .Well organised and managed to overtake a Ferrari .Capped off with a complmentary hot lap in an incredibly fast Ford Focus.Have a try well worth it !!

1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 9 September 2013

What a fantastic experience with the team at 6th Gear.
This was the third time we have used them and can recommend it to everyone looking for the thrill of driving some serious machines !
My 15yr old son drove a Porsche 911 turbo, whilst my 19yr old had a blast in a Audi R8 and Arial Atom. I also decided to have a go in the R8 .
It is exceptionally well organised (not like others we have tried) and the choice of cars is first class. The staff are very helpful and ensure you make the most of driving the cars.
Can't praise them enough and we will certainly be booking again.

1  Thank GARY E
Reviewed 2 September 2013

A fantastic afternoon spent at Elvington airfield. Once you arrive, you head to the registration tent which was very quick and easy to do, and within minutes, you are queuing up for the demo lap and ready to start. The demo lap was done in a Range Rover with a group of others and was extremely helpful in learning the lap before my actual laps happened! With just a short wait between the demo lap and my thrill experience, it was time to go out. I was lucky enough to experience 4 laps in an Aston Martin DBS, the first lap going reasonably quickly while you still get used to the lap, with the following laps getting faster and faster as you become more accustomed to the car.
Once finished, i was then invited onto a hotlap with an experienced driver racing round in a ford focus st!

A fantastic afternoon and thoroughly enjoyable experience - would definitely recommend!

1  Thank haydwatson
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Firstly I'm no petrol head!! I drive a 307 and the closest I've got to a supercar is on the Xbox!! I was honestly apprehensive and a little nervous at the thought of driving a £200k beast around a track!! But the expert tuition and encouragement from the professional co driver to "open her up" had me cruising in a gorgeous green Lamborghini Gallardo at 168mph!! Highly recommend this experience to all drivers!!!

2  Thank Matt C