“A Day To Remember!!!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Day To Remember!!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have taken my son to 6th Gear Experience, on his birthday, for the last 3 years. My son loves it. I cannot recommend it enough. It is very well run, with excellent, welcoming staff. Very important if you're worried about driving somebody's fast car. The Airfield setting, with the Museum next door, is perfect & you can watch all the cars do their laps. I've never seen so many smiling faces.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Booked the top experience as a gift for my husband's 40th Birthday.
The organisation and professionalism on the day was brilliant.
We had a brilliant day, all the staff and drivers were very accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble, the staff are a credit to your company, as their passion really put the icing on the cake for the day
If you're a fan of cars of any kind then I would highly recommend this experience. Best money I've ever spent!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great fun”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Had a great time driving the Aston Martin Vantage but the Lambo put the biggest grin on my face, what a car. Would definitely recommend the 6th Gear Experience, was a great way to spend a morning and was very well organised.

durham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Brilliant!!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Bought my husband a driving experience for his birthday..it was excellent!!!!
All the staff were brilliant and the cars were to die for!!!
Drove an Aston Martin v8 vantage ... WOW!,,,
Will definitely recommend to everyone!!!

Preston
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Still buzzing now!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Today I had the most amazing experience
Me and my dad drove an Aston Martin DBS, which was just the best, the instructor was brilliant and the car was just out of this world
Secondly I drove the Lamborghini Gallardo which was good but I think I was spoilt on my first drive
Thirdly I had the fast lap with the pro,
Top and bottom of it amazing day had by all
Amazing