“Such an amazing find I love it”
Review of Envy

Envy
Ranked #13 of 20 Spas & Wellness in York
York, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Such an amazing find I love it”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I nipped into the Salon on the way home before a night out to see if I could have my nails and eyebrows done, and luckily they were free! They looked beautiful and everyone commented - even the other half who rarely notices things.

I've since been back in January for a wax appt. The ladies at Envy have searched for a wax that is good for sensitive skin (which is a huge deal for me) and although it doesn't make waxing pain free (that would be a dream!) it is definitely less painful than strip waxing.

They're very reasonably priced, extremely good at what they and always look after you well. I would spend all day there if I could. Head down and get pampered - you're in safe hands.

Visited January 2014