“Good food with fantasic view”
Review of quinii's Restaurant - CLOSED

quinii's Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Cuisines: Thai, Singaporean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are family friendly Far East Asian Contemporary Fusion Restaurant providing Halal dishes sourced from countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and more. There are Hot Deals waiting for you: our Student Night every Tue and Wed between 5:00pm and 11:00pm which includes any main course with Jasmine rice and a drink for only £9.99, 2 Course Deal available from Sun until Thu for only £13.95 And our Lunch Deal running every weekend between 12:00pm and 3:00pm which includes starter and main course for only £9.95
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

During our diner we had a nice view (Clifford's Tower). The food was very tasteful. Free WiFi and good service.

There are newer reviews for quinii's Restaurant

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Visited on what we thought would be a quiet Tuesday evening so were surprised by how busy the restaurant was when we walked in. Were shown to a table at the front of the restaurant with lovely views across to Cliffords Tower. All the staff were friendly and helpful and all the food we ordered was well cooked and tasty with plenty of spice. Only fault if I'm been picky is there wasn't a draught bitter, only lager. As locals we'll certainly be going here again

1  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Went here the other week with the parents to celebrate finishing my degree. Had seen a few decent reviews on Trip Advisor but was slightly apprehensive as there wasn't that many reviews in total. I was pleasantly surprised at just how nice this place was. The food was great and not at all overpriced. I had fried squid for a starter I would definitely recommend. The restaurant very clean and well styled and you get a nice view of the castle. The staff were friendly and efficient and I'm definitely going to go back.

1  Thank Ed R
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of visiting Quiniis recently, following a recommendation from a friend. From start to finish the experience was excellent - food, presentation and service were first class. The meal was nicely paced and the atmosphere relaxed and friendly - the outlook onto Clifford's Tower, makes it a lovely place to while away and evening.

2  Thank Jacqui A
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I'd been wanting to try this restaurant for a while, and we were not disappointed. The menu is fantastic - lots of vegan and vegetarian options, which makes it a nice change from many similar restaurants where the choice is often limited. All four of us were impressed by our meals, but the mango rice pudding was probably the biggest hit - one of the nicest desserts I've ever had at a restaurant! The food was fresh and full of flavour, and the portion sizes were good, too. Service was spot-on. I will definitely be back as I am keen to try some of the other veggie options on the menu!

1  Thank Catherine S