“Excellent, definitely recommend”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I came here for a meal with my family on Friday, the food was incredible and the service was excellent. We stayed for drinks afterwards, we all enjoyed our experience and the cocktails were amazing. Definitely recommend this place for both food and drinks, really nice atmosphere and friendly staff. We'll be coming back again in the future

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We called here for lunch last week. In short, the waiters don't listen to what you order, I got the wrong salad and even after pointing out the error he blamed the till and walked away ! The pizza was poor as well , soggy and undercooked. There are plenty of better places to eat than this one.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

So we went for something to eat in Hollywood Now dont get me wrong it had a few people in but not packed the was myself and my partner and we always sit beside each other (strange but i hate been sat across from each other) So The waitress came to take our drinks order and on her return asked if we could put the table back the right way by order of the General manager. Now there was a couple on our left on a fourseater table and no one to our right i wasnt blocking any exits by turning the table so i couldnt see the problem.
I was a little confused so i asked the lovely waitress if we could move tables which see said of course what ever makes you comfortable so we where sat on the terrace area which was abit chilly but the waitress was happy to close the window /doors.
As we where happy to order we did but the little general manager started to make my partner feel uncomfortable by throwing dirty looks our way.
I wanted to say something but my other half said not to so i was hoping the food was shocking so i could complain but when it came my god it was fantastic hats off to the chefs it was beautiful.The 1st 2nd and 3rd waitress all gave us check backs which was good and the drink was good too. Overall great place BUT i have worked in bars for 8years and the way the place is set up is shocking the dividing glass splits the restaurant which is small to start with bad choice and the have these stupid high tables next to low tables mind boggling here is some free advice to the owner and general manager you staff are fantastic your food is awesome take the glass out and put high tables near the opening windows this will give you more space.
You two are the only prblem hense this appauling review you need to chillout and be more friendly

And one last thing take the sticks from up your behind and never eyeball a customer or take anything personally because the customer keeps your place open and get rid of the bouncer its a restaurant not a night club

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Didn't actually eat here but did sample a couple of cocktails which were lovely!!

Friendly staff, nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Just called in Fri night with friends for a drink. Offering great cocktails and not too expensive. Looks really stylish. Definitely want to go and eat there. Looks good during the day with the large windows open. Staff were friendly.