“Great Restaurant ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #87 of 850 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food, British, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located next to the heart of York, The Sea Catcher offers fantastic quality fish and chips to take out or eat in. Our mission is simply to make you love our fish and chips the way we do. We achieve our goal by supplying quality product while selecting the best sources- marine certified fish and locally grown potatoes.
Plano, Texas
“Great Restaurant ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. Fish was skinned (unlike other Fish and Chips). Owners were very friendly and hospitable. Very conveniently located to city center.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
York, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience in the sea catcher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have tried this store's food for many times. I have to say this store's fish and chips are the best one that I have tried in UK. I am loving it and when I am eating it, I cannot stop. It a amazing experience for me. I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant for you guys in York or travelling in York.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank zhiguo l
Leeds, United Kingdom
“"Excellent Food"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my colleague have been working nearby for the past month and decided to give this place a try. On our first visit we both found the food,service and value for money was excellent,the food is cooked fresh for you, £10 gets you fish and chips,curry sauce(a must try)tea and bread and butter this also included eating inside at one of their tables,the young girl who served us was extremely polite and helpful.we now visit the sea catcher twice during the week for our dinner and the service, value for money and quality of food has been consistent every time. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

2 Thank PidgeonLegs