“Lovely cafe and friendly service”
Review of Georgina's Cafe - CLOSED

Georgina's Cafe
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Georgina's Cafe is one of York's newest and smartest tea and coffee houses. Modelled on the liner-society cafes of the 1920s and 30s Georgina's offers breakfasts, snacks, lunches and afternoon teas as well as great tea and coffee. Our cakes are becoming some of the most sought-after in the north and we also offer a range of beers and wines.
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This was a lovely cafe that I visited with my son. The service was friendly, and the food was lovely and it didnt break the bank! I would definately visit again next time I am in York.

1  Thank lbarlow279

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The front window belies the quality of this splendid cafe. The staff are lovely, particularly birthday girl, the food (2 veg+1 gluten free) is great.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The food is fantastic ham and stilton club is fantastic as well as the soups of the day. Staff are very friendly and they where so kind to give us 10% off after every visit

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was my second visit to this cafe within 12 months, the first time I visited was Xmas and I couldn't wait to go back for more Victoria sponge! . I wasn't disappointed on my return , the cafe was as friendly as ever and my cake was delicious, but slightly drier than I'd remembered, nice though . My friend had a cheese and tomato croissant and said the cheese was really rich and tasty. This won't be the last time I visit this cafe and hope to go back with another friend in September. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a pleasant cafe, we just stopped here for a quick coffee as we were passing.

The staff are nice and friendly and the cakes on offer looked splendid. All homemade and if we hadn't just eaten we would have had one.

The coffee was nice and we would go back again.