Hotel du Vin York
  • Pool
US$203
US$163
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn York(York)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson York(York)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$102
Park Inn
  • Restaurant
York Marriott Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Pool
US$128
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn York City Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
Hilton York(York)
US$142
US$117
  • Room Service
1,607 results
All reviewsmonsoon showerroll top bathcigar shackmezzanine roomlovely hotelstandard roomnespresso machinefree standing bathmini barbooked a superior roomunderfloor heatingboutique hotelmain buildingcar parkwalk in showercity centreper night
Reviewed 25 May 2010

I recently used the hotel for my wedding day and it was the best day of my entire life. The Staff are friendly and approachable and made me and my husband relaxed. The Food was outstanding and my friends and family we all impressed. Thank you to everyone and the manager especially who took the time to meet and talk to all my family and guests. Keep doing what you do! Its magic.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 25 May 2010

We stayed here in april on a dinner, bed and breakfast deal.
Our room was the loft suite and it was MASSSIVE. 8ft wide bed, wet room shower area with two showers, and a massive roll top bath for two. Perfect for a romantic getaway.
The food in the restaurant was lovely, and we really recommend the cheese board.
I only have one slight criticism, and it's the (gentle?)man from the restaurant who i can only guess is the maitre d' was quite rude- our original dinner reservation was lost, and he wouldnt offer me my original booking time, when we did arrive for our meal, it was hardly busy so why not??? and the following day at breakfast i requested some skimmed milkfor my cereal, he said he would 'ask the kitchen' but he never returned!
So a little niggle on what was a really really lovely evening.
I will definately return again, but i will get my dinner reservation confirmed via email and take my own milk!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2010

No fancy-shmantz lobby area just generous oversized bedrooms & fab spacious bathrooms. The beautiful wooden bed was dressed with quality bedlinen & a gorgeous light but warm duvet. All the furniture oozed quality as it sat in simple style against a backdrop of pleasing contemporary interior design.

We were upgraded to the Penfolds junior suite having booked a mezzanine room which was a nice surprise. It had masses of room and was very comfortable. What I love about the Du Vin concept is that they give guests what they really want at a price which is good value for what you get. Great rooms and decent bathrooms. Excellent Breakfast. Even the wardrobe felt roomy, luxurious & as non standard as you can get.

Can recommend the Bistro package which included the evening restaurant meal & breakfast. Otherwise the a la carte, though v good would have been a bit pricey. Good location. Lovely friendly staff who accommodated our many wishes with smiles. (We brought our bicycles and asked many questions!) Would love the opportunity to stay in the super size rooms with twin free standing baths if my lottery number comes up. They must be superb.

Nearly spent a third night in another Yorkshire town but was underwhelmed by the bit-too-small bedrooms at the other hotel, I knew I wanted to return home remembering the comfort of the Du Vin

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2010

Stayed here for a business meeting in York. Booked into a standard room. The rooms are all named after wines/champagnes. The room size was as to be expected for a standard room. The room was very nicely decorated and quality of fixtures and fittings enhanced the ambiance. Tea & Coffee making facilities wasn't the usual instant coffee slop but ground coffee with Cafetière and Taylors Tea, also a very nice touch was a complimentary carton of fresh milk in the mini bar fridge. I didn't eat in the restaurant (fancied a curry instead) but I did have a couple of drinks in the Bar where staff were very friendly and knew their cocktails. My only criticism was that the service was a little slow at breakfast in the morning . That aside I am planning to come back to stay with my wife for a visit York - a beautiful city.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2010

A beautiful experience!
Stunning hotel, tastefully decorated, spacious and well located.
All staff (reception, bar, restaurant) were delightful. All were clearly interested in their jobs, keen to chat to guests, incredibly polite and very genuine. In particular the barman was very attentive, enthusiastic and interesting, he recommended fantastic beers and wines for us to try.
We were offered a free upgrade and were delighted with the room. Perfectly laid out, immaculately clean, spacious and fully equipped. The bed was perfection and the bathroom enormous...
I cannot rate this hotel highly enough and would recommend to anyone requiring a luxurious yet down to earth, friendly stay in the city. Would definitely stay there again without any doubt!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple