“Absolutely perfect place for us!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Hardisty Cloisters

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jillie-bo...
Sparks, Nevada
“Absolutely perfect place for us!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was a great place to rent. It was convenient to the York Rail Station and everything else we wanted to see. We really enjoyed walking along the River Ouse and finding the local eateries. Easy day trip by rail to Scarborough and bus to Whitby. The apartment was very easy to use and comfortable. Great location for the bus when the weather wasn't as walking friendly. Really great accommodations! Good Job Neal! Thanks!

Your age range 50-64
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

janemwil
Essex, United Kingdom
“Ideal apartment close to the city centre but nice and quiet”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a lovely stay in this beautiful well equipped apartment. It is perfectly situated only a ten minute walk to the city centre but in a nice quiet area. Neal, the owner was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family and hope to return soon.

Swadlincote, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Appartment”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed here for a week over New Year and it was excellent value. It wasn't far to walk into the city for able bodied people like us. However, there was a bus stop nearby or the railway museum train for those less able. The appartment was a good size with more than enough room for two of us. The kitchen is really well equipped and basics such as milk, tea, coffee and cereal were provided. There were also little extras like cooking oil, herbs, salt and vinegar. The bathroom had a good shower, bath & complimentary soaps and shower gels. The whole place was spotlessly clean. There was the added bonus of a great choice of films on Netflix for nights in. All in all a brilliant place to stay. Would definitely recommend and would stay here if I came to York again.

Charli S
“All the comforts of home without the work.”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I throughly enjoyed my stay in this beautifully situated apartment. It's close to all the sights and attractions yet peacefully tucked away from the light and sound of the city. The apartment has everything you could think of wanting. Bits and pieces to start you off so there's no panicking about finding a shop for the milk. Hotel comforts like mini soaps and shampoos. A stocked and gloriously clean kitchen which is rare these days. Normally I walk in thinking I'll need to clean everything. The owner's response time before we got there was extremely quick and helpful. For a peak time, in a great location, I found the price very reasonable. We went to many of the usual spots in the city. The apartment has a great, up to date selection of things going on in York and directions written out in a house folder which also includes where local amenities are and nice walks. In the evenings it was great to catch up on shows from the apartment's Netflix account which I was really happy was there. Never had the usual evening boredom you sometimes feel in a self catered holiday home. Even the shower was brilliant. Better than my own! All in all this place had it all. It will suit any combo of people young or old and feels very private in all the rooms. I hope I will be able to go back and stay again. If I could add anything it would be a guest book as I love writing in them. Thank you so much for your care and attention to detail.

Your age range 35-49
Fareham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing