Park View Guest House
  • Pool
US$203
US$163
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson York(York)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$102
Park Inn
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn York(York)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
  • Restaurant
York Marriott Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Pool
US$125
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn York City Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hilton York(York)
US$142
US$117
  • Room Service
All reviewsfull englishwalls are very thinfree parkingclose to city centretea making facilitiesbit datedmin walkovernight staylocation is idealnothing too much troublebiscuitsbreakfast was excellentweekend breakcooked breakfastyork minsterguesthouseearplugs
Reviewed 22 July 2012

we stayed at this guest house for 2 nights for our anniversary, we had a lovely time! we love york city and this guest house was a 10 minute walk from all the main areas. on site parking is real plus this close to york and for such a reasonable price! our room was small but adequate (it was only to sleep in after all) was clean throughout and breakfast was basic but tasty. choice of cereal and a full cooked breakfast just the right size. the owner was very friendly and seemed to run the place single handedly! i would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2012

What a lovley little B&B. Offers home comforts, close to the city centre and in a quiet location so you get a good kip! Clean rooms, excellent breakfasts. Couldnt ask for more!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank natstarr
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Originally booked a room for two trips, but was contacted for the 1st to be told it had been canceled because of a fault on the website (about a week after I'd made the booking). This was okay because I'd booked so far ahead I could still find a room for that date. I kept the second booking. The stay itself was okay. The breakfast wasn't amazing, and the breakfast room itself was small and cramped.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank midenianscholar
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I booked a single room for this Saturday (16th June), and they called me today (14th June) to tell me that the room I had booked was in the top floor of the house and the roof had started leaking therefore they could not offer me the room anymore!

Now, I'm not one to call people liars, but i find this a little suspicious. What I actually believe happened is that they either overbooked, or given that I had booked a room for one night only, and a York race weekend usually requires a two night stay, there was a fault with the booking system on their website which didn't charge me for two nights, they realised this then decided to take their room back! Needless to say, I'm seriously p*$£&d off!

They did give me numbers to five other B&B's.....ALL FULLY BOOKED!

As it's a race weekend I have found it near impossible to book another room at such short notice as most require a two night minimum stay, therefore I have had to book a room at TRIPLE the cost!

SO THANKS PARK VIEW FOR SCREWING UP MY WEEKEND!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Natasha G
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We spend 2 nights here. The room was very clean and tidy. Tastefully decorated. Hosts friendly and very helpful. Beds comfortable. Very reasonably priced for such a location.

It is located near(15 minutes walk) all the shopping area, Minster and eating places.

Room Tip: If you have a bad back or don't like stairs, stay in Room 1 which is on the ground floor (also near breakfast area so may hear morning breakfast)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple