“Christmas Day ”

Toro Dorado Steak House
Ranked #85 of 574 Restaurants in Northampton
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Fabulous Christmas Lunch! We were welcomed with bubbly & had 3 courses of perfectly cooked, tasty food. The staff were all lovely & were happy for us to mix and match courses on the 'set menus'. The Turkey dinner was one of the best we've had & you could tell a lot of effort went in to preparing it. All the tables around us seemed to be enjoying their lunch too which created a really nice atmosphere!

2  Thank Pari3

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

We decided to have Christmas Lunch out again this year and choose Toro Dorado after dining there for our Grandson's 21st in August and my oh my we were not dissapointed, we were a party of eight, on arrival we were welcomed and given a complimentary drinks, it was so lovely not to be rushed in fact we we told not to rush but to enjoy our time with our family, the service was brilliant the staff were very attentive but not intrusive as in most other restaurants, the food was amazing, it's safe to say the Smith's will definitely be visiting this restaurant on a regular basis throughout 2017 and will definitely be booking up for our Christmas dinner, thank you Toro Dorado for making our Christmas day lunch a day to remember, I highly recommend this restaurant

3  Thank Christine G
Iraj P, Manager at Toro Dorado Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Mrs Smith

On behalf of the Management and the staff we would like to thank you for all your nice words . It truly helps us to care even more .
It was a pleasure to host your family.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Visited for the first time a week or two ago with a group of friends. The staff were all very lovely and dealt well with our individual requirements. The food was delicious, the first time I've ever had a steak and I was really impressed. Had a lovely evening catch up with friends which was made even better by lovely food, staff and the overal ambience of the steakhouse. Definitely will be returning

1  Thank BFG2323
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Visited Toro Dorado with a group of friends recently. We were given a warm and friendly welcome upon our arrival. Most of us ordered steak all with different requirements and a couple of us had a vegetarian option. All the steaks were served to perfection. I like my steak medium rare and it was a perfect medium rare well done chef! Also the vegetarian dishes went down well too. A good selection of desserts which is always a winner with us. I strongly recommend the cherry crumble and custard it didn't disappoint. Just like to say a big 'thank you' to all the staff for a wonderful evening. We are already organising a return visit very soon.

1  Thank C4rline
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I booked on line and had lunch here. The restaurant was very quiet in fact we were the only customers. The decor is very good the meal was great and the staff were superb. We will definitely pay a return visit.

1  Thank mrba2015