Hotel Campanile Northampton
US$87
US$85
US$78
Priceline
The Poplars Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$100
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
All reviewsfree wifiwalk in showerbudget hotelgrange parkwet roomharvester oppositecooked breakfastgood nights sleeppub grubcomfortable bedsmodern hotelgood sizean evening mealstaff were politeharvester restaurantbusiness tripan overnight stay
Reviewed 20 September 2011

i stayed in this hotel on the 12th - 14th in room 226. The hotel was very clean, the staff were very hard working and an ideal stop over for business. very good breakfast, well worth a visit .

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I arrived at the hotel for one night with my family
- Myself, my wife and a small son (1 year). I had to change room twice, the first time, the sofabed was broken, the second time,the window was not closed, when we moved for the third time - the remote control for the TV did not work,i had
to ask for extra towels, because there was only one set in the room,which was a double room. We have not received any compensation whatsoever for these problems.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We are a hot air balloon team and attending the Northampton Balloon Fiesta. We need good comfortable accommodation and flexible restaurant times.

Staff are super efficient, friendly and engaging. Rooms were perfectly clean, spacious and well cared for. Beds were better than hotels that I have paid £150 a night for.

All in all fantastic service, very comfortable and would recommend all day long.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We were searching for a hotel near to Silverstone which would allow us to take our three dogs with us. The Campanile was great - only 20 mins from the track and the room was spacious, clean and perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Quite pleasant in a minimalistic way. Obviously very new. The rooms were a little small but adequate for a short stay. (We stayed for two nights). Everything was spotless. The bathroom had a great "wet room" type shower.

Much better hotel than any others in the same chain that I have used in France in the past

On the downside, the bathroom "glasses" were very cheap, flimsy plastic things albeit sealed in celophane. Having used them the first evening I expected them to be replaced the next day but they had just been washed when we returned..

On the second morning we had no hot water. I rang reception to alert them. The recptionist said she would look into it and call me back. She didn't. When I checked out I managed to negotiate a £30 dscount for the inconvenience.

We did not eat in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple