“fantastic service”

Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Northampton
Manchester, United Kingdom
“fantastic service”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My husband and I booked this hotel purely because it was close to silverstone and we didn't have high expectations because it was just off the m1 motorway. However it way exceded them. The hotel room was lovely with an extremely comfortable bed and large modern bathroom. We ate in their restaurant and not only was the food delicious and plentiful but the staff were lovely and helpful wthout being intrusive

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Ashish G, General Manager at Hotel Campanile Northampton, responded to this review, 22 November 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We pride ourselves on being value for money and do everything we can to ensure every guest has an exceptional experience with us and it is hugely motivating to hear that we met your expectations especially in our popular and busy restaurant.

We do hope you will come and stay again with us in the future and we look forward to welcoming you once again.

Ashish Gupta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Bedfordshire
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Checked in here for one night,

Arrived fairly late so was checked in by night staff, check in procedure seemed to take a little while, but that was not a problem.

Room was very modern, Air Con worked well and was very much needed that night.

Asked for a wake up call which was never received, luckily my phone battery made it through the night.

Check out procedure was smooth.

Did think £90 for one person was a little high however.

Hotel is sat on the M1, A45 so easy to travel, no noise issues either.

I would stay here again if it was say half the price, i would look around for something cheaper next time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
CampaNG, General Manager at Hotel Campanile Northampton, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a good stay with us.

We always aim to be competitively priced vs similar hotels in the area. However, what I would also like to make you aware of is that we always have 'early bird' offers should you book your stay well in advance. That way you will save a lot more than even you anticipated.

I will also pass on your feedback about the wake-up call to our reception team and ensure this never gets repeated with any other guest. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards

St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lovely modern hotel slightly more upmarket than a Travelodge/premier inn.
Staff were friendly and efficient. Our room was lovely and quiet at the far end of the corridor. Excellent upto date bathroom. Tea and coffee making facility. Hairdryer available from reception. Good nights sleep in a small but comfy double bed.
We eat dinner in the small restaurant area and it was tasty and good value for money. Slightly odd service in that we ordered starter and main with the waitress but were expected to go to the bar to order desert.
All in all a great place to stay if you just need a bed for the night.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us.

I am pleased to hear you thought my rooms were of a high standard and that my team took good care of you in the restaurant too. I am proud to be able to pass on such lovely feedback to my team - thank you

Best regards

Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I chose this hotel to split my trip to the southwest. Good location by the M1. Very modern hotel. Rooms are Clean and comfortable with aircon. Will stay here again for sure. Reasonable price also. Was surprised with the free wifi. Brilliant hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest

We pride ourselves on being value for money and do everything we can to ensure every guest has an exceptional experience with us and it is hugely motivating to hear that we met your expectations.

WARRINGTON
Reviewed 3 August 2014

When I checked out I was asked by the man on reception to review this hotel on Tripadvisor, so here it is.The rooms were clean and of a reasonable size. The tv did not receive all channels but this was a minor fault for me personally. The window did not open so I asked for it to be fixed. After two days I was told that they could not get any one out to it so I had to move rooms which was slightly inconvenient ( I moved next door). Food in the restaurant area was of a reasonable quality and price. The staff all tried for the customers and I think that the service of those staff is this hotels best selling point.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

Although I thank you for the good review that you gave us, its also disappointing to hear that your stay wasn't entirely flawless. I will personally share your feedback with the relevant department heads to ensure that any such mishaps do not happen again.

I thank you once again for your time and do hope you will come and stay again with us in the future.

Beziers, France
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice, modern, quiet and comfortable hotel with good food and nice attentive staff and management

This Campanile along with the one in Dartford has a thing or two to show their French Brethren who appear to have lost their way in the recent past with an awful re-vamp that they are still trying to extricate from and generally a second rate service, an inversion of received knowledge that French hotels and hospitality is somehow supreme

French management teams could learn a thing or two from Campanile UK if they have a will and an open mind, which I fear is a contraction in terms!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

A very clean, tidy and welcoming hotel. Lobby staff, check in staff and cleaning staff were all very welcoming and helpful. Nothing too much. Rooms were clean, airy and bright. Bathrooms spotless. Dog friendly, however would not know there were dogs in the hotel it's kept so clean. Enjoyed our stay so much we're coming back in less than 10 days time!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear Guest

We pride ourselves on being value for money and providing extremely clean and modern facility. We always do everything we can to ensure every guest has an exceptional experience with us and it is hugely motivating to hear that we met your expectations.

I'm also glad toy know that you are returning to us in the very near future. We look forward to welcoming you once again.