“Brilliant restaurant”
Review of Les Olives

Les Olives
Reserve with OpenTable
Les Olives is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 563 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have often passed Les Olives and wondered what it was like. Last Wednesday, myself and two friends found out. I just wish I'd ventured in there before. The atmosphere is relaxed, the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. The tapas were really great, two to three per person is the recommendation, all of our choices were very tasty. Very good value. You definitely do not feel like you are in Northampton when you are there, it has a very European feel to it, lots of room for each group. We will definitely be going back.

2  Thank julie h

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was my third time visiting the restaurant, with a group of 14 on this occasion. The staff were as friendly as ever, and the service was excellent. No problems despite the large amount of dishes ordered, and very high quality food. One day l might tear myself away from the pork belly, but it's too good not to order! And some nice birthday shots on the house at the end of the meal. Perfect!

1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Never disappointed with Les Olives. The service is great always welcoming and friendly. The food is marvellous at very reasonable prices. Only one criticism, why no draught beer? There is a great little bar down stairs which would be ideal for draught San Miguel.

1  Thank 0xymoron
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Went for a meal for a friends birthday there was 8 of us and we had the most amazing evening. The staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble.. The food was beautiful! The best tapas I've had in the uk.. We chose 3 dishes each and shared around the table & we were all stuffed! The atmosphere was great & the bill was extremely good value for 8 of us considering the amount of red wine we got through, we couldn't quite believe it. I have no idea how this restaurant is not ranked higher because for me it is without a doubt one of the best restaurants in northampton.. Going again on Friday with family and can't wait!

1  Thank Rosie H
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service. Could sit and eat and eat! All dishes I tried were fabulous. Really enjoyable evening.

2  Thank Susan D