“fabulous meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Lovely restaurant with a friendly atmosphere. The food was very tasty and nicely presented. The waiter was also very friendly and we will definitely be going again.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Excellent service, good freshly prepared food, the only downside was the price of my orange juice and lemonade which cost £4-50 I didn't know the price and had two at £9 that took the shine of the evening.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I booked a party of 10 in to this restaurant back in May. The first issue I had was that I was asked to pay a deposit to book the table, £30.00 may not seem an issue to the owner but I am not made of money. He did let us book without it after we discussed it further but I did not like being asked to pay.

When we got there we had a table by the front door which was fine, the atmosphere was fine the only issue was the manager/owner. He was extremely pushy and rushed us from the moment we got there, he was refusing guests offers from the menu because we were a group of 10 (one guest wanted the steak deal, and he refused it) so he is not very flexible. He also barked orders at his staff in front of us which made us uncomfortable, they must resent him. The food was fantastic though so credit to the chef, and it's a crying shame they do not do pizza on a friday night.

Would not return due to the service but would for the food!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I visited on a Thursday evening as was the only customer. (joys of business travel) The owner was friendly and polite and was happy to make recommendations. This was helpful given my terminal indecisiveness. The restaurant was clean and warmly decorated. I had the cannelloni which was rich and delicious. If I ever end up in Northampton again I wouldn't hesitate to go back. There was a good drinks selection and the house white wine was reasonable and priced to match.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

We ate here last sunday after the Grand Prix and enjoyed our dinner very much. Food was fresh and cooked to perfection. Even though restaurant was busy, we had great evening. xx thanks