Arrived here late on friday and a friendly staff greeted us and told us all we needed to know. Close parking to entrance and the 5£ parking fees wasnt to bad either. Choose this hotel over a free parking but pay for wifi hotel, but a bit disapointed that there were only one wifi unit pr room. Wifi was good enough speed even for a free one.
Arrived at room which seemed nice and clean. Had little tray with tea, biscuit and coffee. The bed was nice and big. But the bathroom didnt look so good. The sink was okay enough, had a bit of stains here an there but the batthub looked awfull. It was cleaned, but there was stains and looked like it had been sprayed over only. So the batthub may need a real clean sometimes. I waited untill after cleaning on saturday in case it was just a mistake, but it was just as dirty then. It is clean, but it just looks dirty then! Tried taking a shower, but the water pressure in the 6th floor wasnt the best so it took ages to shower!
But except from that everything else was great! We ate at the resturant on friday. Boyfriend are hamburger and I took a pizza, best pizza I've ever eaten at a hotel. Burger was good as well.
On saturday we had steaks, they were delicious! Absolutly would recomment those! Had a wine as well which the server choose, it was a good one and I regret that I didnt write the name down!
Breakfast on sunday was good as well. Had a great selection on diffrent types of food, and for foreigners going to England, they even had what I like to call real bread, not those french toast breads!
Even ordered some mails to the hotel and at arrival of it, they called up and told me it was arrived, so great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished with a £1 million investment, the town's only full-service hotel offers discerning travellers a sumptuous hotel experience. Located 200 metres from the town centre and less than 1 kilometre from public transport, this hotel offers unmatched convenience to all the popular sites of Northampton. All 146 of our modernly-furnished rooms include conveniences like coffee provisions and flat-screen LCD televisions. Renovations in our Buckingham Suite and 32 Superior bedrooms offer immaculate, like-new accommodation. The casual atmosphere of RBG Bar & Grill invites guests to enjoy a delicious meal of grilled favourites like steaks and burgers. As part of our full-service offerings, hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to Pace Health Club where they can use amenities like the lap pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Our Northampton hotel also offers 12 chic meeting spaces suitable for any type of gathering with capacities of 6 to 600 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Northampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Northampton Hotel Northampton
- Northampton Park Inn
- Park Inn Northampton
- Park Inn By Radisson Northampton Northamptonshire