Park Inn by Radisson Northampton
The Langham Hotel(Northampton)
Coach House Hotel(Northampton)
Hopping Hare(Northampton)
View Hotel
All reviewstown centrecentral locationbus stationsuperior roomfew minutes walkcar parkfloor roomchanging roomsper nightbuffet stylefree wifibusiness tripleisure facilitiestop floorweekend stayshower headbar area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Park Inn on Friday 11th July as we were attending a concert at the bowl in Milton Keynes. Ideally positioned for the train station (15 min walk, £8 ret each to mk central) Great price inc breakfast of £60. Lovely breakfast. All staff polite and smart. Compared to the £200+ pn being asked for hotels in Milton Keynes think we made the right choice.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
PI_Northampton, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Emma

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I am really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and I hope that you also had a great time at the concert. I will pass on your comments to the team here.

I look forward to seeing you back at the hotel if you visit Northampton or Milton Keynes again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Pros - Location to town centre - Amenities Cons - Expensive - Sub-standard for cost of room - Charged for parking - Smelly bed-linen - Double bed was in fact two singles I had arranged to stay in Northampton on business from Sunday to Wednesday at the Hilton but then had to extend my stay for another day and unfortunately the Hilton was fully booked. In fact most of the hotels in the area were and I had to settle for the Park Inn. I have stayed there previously and recall the last time I stayed it was particularly noisy. As I was struggling to find anywhere and despite not too keen on paying the £125 for one night in a standard room, since there was nothing else I grabbed it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
1  Thank David E

Dear David

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear of the issues you had whilst staying at the hotel.

I have noted your comments on your profile and if you do decide to stay here again I will personally ensure that everything is up to our usually high standard and that you have a double bed rather than a twin.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope to see you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel is in an excellent central location, 5 minutes from all shopping requirements, 5 minutes by taxi from the Rail Station, and 30 seconds from a brand new bus station. The hotel is surrounded by trees and partially by a park area which eliminates much of the local traffic noise. The restaurant is first class with an international menu, served by helpful and courteous staff. All in all a great credit to Northampton

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
PI_Northampton, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Mel

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

It’s great to hear such positive feedback and I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I will be passing your comments on to the team at the hotel.

Once again, thank you very much and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I and my wife stayed for one night at Park inn .It was well located ,clean rooms and staff friendly.It was a standard double room and the bed and pillows were very comfortable,there was free Wi fi.only difference was we had to pay for parking, this was not ideal

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Dr Ekanayake

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

It is great to hear such lovely comments on the hotel, the rooms and the staff. I will pass your comments onto the team here at the Park Inn.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Staff were friendly and it's was centerally located.

Wifi was an utter joke. Had to stand in the corridor to pick up a signal. Found women's hair everywhere. Sadly I had no woman with me. Kettle lid did not open.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
PI_Northampton, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear lancer912

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

I am very sorry to hear that your stay wasn’t satisfactory and I can assure you that the hair that you found is definitely not to our normal high standards. I will be passing these comments onto the Housekeeping Manager to follow up and rectify.

With regards to the wi-fi, I have reported this to our IT company.

Once again I can only apologise for the issues you encountered and I hope that this doesn’t deter you from staying in the hotel again. If you do want to stay again please call me on 01604 739988 and I will personally ensure that everything is to our high standards.