“Very good for the price!”

Park Inn by Radisson Northampton
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Northampton
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Was going to see a band at the Milton Keynes Bowl, and after finding all the hotels in MK to be either booked up or horrifically expensive, I settled on the Park in in Northampton. It's a 5 minute walk to the station, then a 15 minute train journey to Milton Keynes. It seemed like a number of other concert goers had the same plan, as the hotel seemed to have lots of us there! The room was clean and comfortable, with all the required facilities. No complaints at all. We didn't try the breakfast, as we left promptly in he morning. Will definitely use this as a base for future events at the MK Bowl.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
PI_Northampton, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Ruth,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback.

I’m pleased that you found the hotel a convenient place to stay with us being so close to the train station and it’s good to hear that you would stay here again for future events.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you are going to the MK Bowl in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed on 12th and 13th July as we we're attending the EDC Music Festival in Milton Keynes. The hotels location firstly is perfect, 5 minute walk into the highstreet and 15 minute walk to the station. Staff we're helpful as me and my brother needed to leave our bags safely at the hotel before we checked in and this was not a problem. The room was nice and simple had two good nights sleep and the bathroom facilities we're spot on. Finally must say we loved the pool table at the Bar. Thanks Park Inn!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your lovely comments.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we provided everything that you needed, especially the perfect location. I also hope that you enjoyed the music festival.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

clean room and rather modern (didn't like carpeted floors thou). good sized TV and relatively comfortable beds. the pillows are in bad shape and way too low thou. bed side electric plugs were convenient. appreciate that. TV is of good size (watched world cup on my bed). toilets were clean but abit on the smaller side.

5mins walk to the bus station and the town centre which was convenient to get anywhere by bus. train station is walkable but its quite a far walk and from the train station to the hotel there is a slope (considered gentle).

my room was facing the roof of i'm not sure what so i had no view of anything to speak off. but it is considered rather quiet with some noises from the train tracks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear peacex

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor.

It is always good to hear feedback on various items within the hotel and I will be sharing these with the management team.

Thank you once again and I hope to see you at the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Park Inn on Friday 11th July as we were attending a concert at the bowl in Milton Keynes. Ideally positioned for the train station (15 min walk, £8 ret each to mk central) Great price inc breakfast of £60. Lovely breakfast. All staff polite and smart. Compared to the £200+ pn being asked for hotels in Milton Keynes think we made the right choice.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Emma

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I am really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and I hope that you also had a great time at the concert. I will pass on your comments to the team here.

I look forward to seeing you back at the hotel if you visit Northampton or Milton Keynes again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Pros - Location to town centre - Amenities Cons - Expensive - Sub-standard for cost of room - Charged for parking - Smelly bed-linen - Double bed was in fact two singles I had arranged to stay in Northampton on business from Sunday to Wednesday at the Hilton but then had to extend my stay for another day and unfortunately the Hilton was fully booked. In fact most of the hotels in the area were and I had to settle for the Park Inn. I have stayed there previously and recall the last time I stayed it was particularly noisy. As I was struggling to find anywhere and despite not too keen on paying the £125 for one night in a standard room, since there was nothing else I grabbed it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
1  Thank David E

Dear David

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear of the issues you had whilst staying at the hotel.

I have noted your comments on your profile and if you do decide to stay here again I will personally ensure that everything is up to our usually high standard and that you have a double bed rather than a twin.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope to see you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel is in an excellent central location, 5 minutes from all shopping requirements, 5 minutes by taxi from the Rail Station, and 30 seconds from a brand new bus station. The hotel is surrounded by trees and partially by a park area which eliminates much of the local traffic noise. The restaurant is first class with an international menu, served by helpful and courteous staff. All in all a great credit to Northampton

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
PI_Northampton, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Mel

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

It’s great to hear such positive feedback and I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I will be passing your comments on to the team at the hotel.

Once again, thank you very much and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I and my wife stayed for one night at Park inn .It was well located ,clean rooms and staff friendly.It was a standard double room and the bed and pillows were very comfortable,there was free Wi fi.only difference was we had to pay for parking, this was not ideal

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Dr Ekanayake

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

It is great to hear such lovely comments on the hotel, the rooms and the staff. I will pass your comments onto the team here at the Park Inn.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.