The Langham Hotel
US$95
US$84
Hotel Campanile Northampton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$58
Sedgebrook Hall(Chapel Brampton)
US$87
US$62
Priceline
The Poplars Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$56
Travelodge
All reviewsfamily run hoteltown centresecure car parkingrashers of baconplenty of storage spacefull englishironing boardexcellent value for moneytwin roomcooked breakfastbreakfast roomexcellent hotelroom was clean and comfortablefamily roomexcellent breakfastbudget hotelmary
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Clean and tidy, breakfast is plenty and fresh, good hosts, near the local town, has good parking facilities. Would return if or when I'm back in Northampton. So overall a well run and happy family hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Absolutely disgusted with lack of communication from all staff at this hotel. Money taken from our account after we left the hotel. After finally being able to track down the manager was advised it was due to a damaged wardrobe. Asked which room as we booked 4 the room number they gave was NOT one we accommodated. They said room 15 we where in room 16 which my 60 year old mother-in-law accomodated. We sent proof of our receipt confirming the rooms we where in and they have not had the decency to acknowledge our emails or return my calls. When I ring told not available. I wonder how many other people they have conned. Stayed at this hotel for a family wedding, would not recommend at all.
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND APPALING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else your you could also be conned out of money
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kay B
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Langham is a family run hotel/guest house which is larger than it initially appears. We stayed here in early August as we were attending a wedding in town. We were greeted by the lovely and Mary who booked us in. I asked if some friends could join us in our room to get changed. This was no problem. I explained we were a little short of time and asked for directions to the wedding venue which Mary gave us, telling us we would easily make it in time as "it only takes me 10 minutes...and I'm 75!!!"
The room was quite small and the decor a little tired but it was clean and we knew we wouldn't be spending a lot of time in there so this wasn't a problem.
The outside temperature was 30 degrees so without air con the room was obviously quite hot. This is not a complaint and I would have been surprised if it had been cool!
In the morning we headed down for breakfast and I wondered if the previous reviewers' comments about the large portions had been exaggerated... they had not! I didn't need to eat for the rest of the day!!
The Langham hotel suited our needs perfectly and, at around HALF the price of some of the larger 'budget' hotels in the town centre, was excellent value - under £45 for two of us including a very hearty breakfast.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Excellent service in the bar, was only there for a couple of hours buying drinks and was given free bags of crisps and nuts. Lovely welcome and perfect room to stay over night in. Would recommend to anyone

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My brother and I stayed here while down from Scotland to visit our Uncle.Great value for money. Rooms comfortable and clean. Breakfast - food lovely and well presented, waiting staff were attentive and well turned out. All staff very friendly. Bit difficult getting into car park. Our family will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013