“Best Curry house in town!”
Review of Shajahan

Shajahan
Ranked #66 of 534 Restaurants in Northampton
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant and takeaway
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I have tried all the 'bring your own alcohol' restaurants in Northampton and must say Shajahan is the best by far. The food is great, fresh spices, nice atmosphere and the service was outstanding. The staff are very friendly and well organised. We had a really good night and highly recommend this place. Thanks guys!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great food

Great service

Great atmosphere

Great staff

Great night out

Need I say more
Best Indian food in Northampton by a long shot. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Valid customer for 5 years

Reviewed 2 February 2014

A regular visitor to this particular eating house, thought it about time I posted my thoughts on TA. Very friendly staff, excellent food and good value. Parking can be an issue but at worst only a few hundred yards to walk.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Went here on Saturday as I hadn't been for a while.it is bring your own alcohol so that makes your meal cheaper anyway although the food is very reasonable.The food is lovely I prefer fish at Indians so I had salmon followed by king prawn Ceylon,my husband had garlic n mushroom puri followed by lamb chops and I did try both his dishes and they were delicious as well.we shared a dessert didn't really have the room but find it hard to say no to pistachio kulfi! The staff were very attentive but not in our face at anytime.it is really worth going here great food and great service with a good price.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We are regular visitors to Shajahan as it's the best in Northampton for both takeaway and in the restaurant, wouldn't go to another