“Amazing! Definitely my new place to dine!”
Review of Shajahan

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Restaurant and takeaway
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing! Definitely my new place to dine!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I went to the shajahan Indian restaurant in kingsthorpe and had such an amazing experience, i had not been there previously due to not noticing it in the village, how much I regret it now is not explainable.

The food was up to scratch and the service was amazing, the waiters made sure I felt comfortable and they even let me give a special request on my curry, which by the way is the best lamb tawa I've had in my life!

I would seriously recommend people to atleast try this place out as it is also a bargain due to the bring your own alcohol policy, I promise you will not regret it.

I look forward to attending this restaurant on many more future occasions!

• Visited February 2014

Kettering
“Best Curry house in town!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I have tried all the 'bring your own alcohol' restaurants in Northampton and must say Shajahan is the best by far. The food is great, fresh spices, nice atmosphere and the service was outstanding. The staff are very friendly and well organised. We had a really good night and highly recommend this place. Thanks guys!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Great atmosphere

Great staff

Great night out

Need I say more
Best Indian food in Northampton by a long shot. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Valid customer for 5 years

Visited February 2014
Northampton
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

A regular visitor to this particular eating house, thought it about time I posted my thoughts on TA. Very friendly staff, excellent food and good value. Parking can be an issue but at worst only a few hundred yards to walk.

• Visited January 2014
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Good value”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Went here on Saturday as I hadn't been for a while.it is bring your own alcohol so that makes your meal cheaper anyway although the food is very reasonable.The food is lovely I prefer fish at Indians so I had salmon followed by king prawn Ceylon,my husband had garlic n mushroom puri followed by lamb chops and I did try both his dishes and they were delicious as well.we shared a dessert didn't really have the room but find it hard to say no to pistachio kulfi! The staff were very attentive but not in our face at anytime.it is really worth going here great food and great service with a good price.

• Visited January 2014