“A lovely, romantic venue with accommodation”
Review of Brampton Grange

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Northampton
Brampton Grange
Ranked #4 of 20 Northampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was a guest at a wedding just this past month and I can honestly say that the venue was amazing. The wedding took place in the converted barns and there was a beautiful entrance area with glass roof, which was perfect as it felt like being outside, but we were inside, and it did rain so it was ideal.
Anyway we stayed a night in one of the B&B cottages, which was a converted stable. It was really lovely, think "Olde English" charm. As we were guests of the bride and groom we had breakfast the next morning with them in the main house.....there were 20 of us in total and it really was a great way to finish off the wedding celebreation, it was all any of us could talk about!
Big thanks to Brampton Grange, I would highly recommend it as a venue.

Room Tip: Cottage 1 is the most spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank brunoa348

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I had made the booking for me and my dad to stay in twin rooms as we were going to a car show down the road, when I called to book the rooms I was told that there would be no one in the rooms the night before and we could check in from 9am, the morning of our arrival we had got to Brampton grange at around 11am and there appeared to be no cars in the courtyard and no body around I tried calling numerous times with no answer so me and my dad ended up waiting for someone to turn up, we had knocked the doors and rang the doorbell but there was no one there, around half 12 we seen a lady who was going to the equestrian center, we asked her if we was in the right place, she said she would try and find someone for us, 10 minutes later a gentleman came to the car with an envelope and a phone he could not speak much English and handed me a phone, I then spoke to who I think was the owner who explained that everyone had left and there was no one at Brampton grange, he said that this chap would take us to our room and did we have breakfast? Me and my dad was very confused with the whole situation and the following morning didn't even know what time breakfast was being served or where it was? We was in small cottage type Accomodation behind the main house, the cottage was clean and the breakfast was prepared in another cottage further down that was nice but when booking a room I wasn't made aware of this, I thought we were staying in the main area, I don't think I would stay here again, as no one greeted us or even knew of our arrival and we waited over 2 hours to go to our rooms, and to be honest didn't have a clue what was going on!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Kavs93
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Like other reviewers I attended for a wedding reception. The venue was fantastic, a real intimate and private setting to share our friends' special day. The staff were fantastic, attentive without being overbearing. The grounds were beautiful and really made the day just perfect!

The rooms were set out exactly right for a smaller, intimate wedding - beautiful lighting and decoration. I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Like the previous reviewer, I attended a wedding reception at Brampton Grange and thought it was an excellent location. As the venue caters for only one wedding at a time it was quite an intimate occasion and close family and friends can choose to stay in the guest house once the day is over. The surroundings also present the opportunity for excellent photographs. The guest house in particular is an excellent backdrop.

Staff are helpful and friendly and the grounds well kept (even with the presence of numerous horses moving back and forth!). Security gates mean there are no unwanted party crashers. All-in-all, quite an exclusive venue for a special day.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kpnutsni
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Brampton Grange is far more than a B&B / Inn - it's an attractive conference and wedding centre. As members of a wedding party we enjoyed exclusive use of the house and venue. The facilities for a wedding are excellent as was the attention paid by the staff and proprietor. The well kept grounds and the Grange make for a beautiful location and backdrop for the photographs and at one time belonged to the Spencer family. We enjoyed superb overnight accomodation in a sumptuous room with views overlooking the Northamptonshire countryside. The wedding breakfast and the morning breakfast were both of a very high standard and we had a most enjoyable and unforgettable time. What an excellent place to choose for a wedding and reception! To see all that Brampton Grange has to offer, we suggest you visit their website.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family