I see there are some really bad reviews for this place. My friend calls it The Abyss, so you can guess what she thinks about it. But I stayed here and found it fine - the room was nice enough. Clean and well decorated - quite stylish really. Comfy too. Quiet - but that clearly depends on the part of the hotel you're in. But, I can only write about what I found myself, and I was happy enough. I only paid about £40 too - so bargain price. In all, if you're after a night's sleep in a straightforward traveller's hotel with no frills, then it does the job. If I have the misfortune to find myself in Northampton again (a horrible little town!) then I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Northampton Centre is conveniently located in Northampton Town Centre, just five minutes walk from the train station, and less than ten miles from the M1 Motorway. The hotel offers 151 comfortably appointed rooms with en-suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and high-speed internet access. The hot buffet breakfast is served from 6:30am – 10am daily and the café bar serves hot meals 24 hours a day. Located in the ‘Sol Central’ complex the hotel is in the heart of the town with a cinema, gym and restaurants next door. Guests can workout or relax in the Topnotch health club above the hotel for just £5 per person. Sol Central also offers secure parking with direct access to the hotel for only £5.50 per day for hotel residents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Hotel Northampton Centre
- Ibis Northampton
- Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre Northamptonshire