“Good base for a night out” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre

Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Northampton
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Good base for a night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stayed at the Ibis in Northampton as I was having a night out with the girls and as we all live in different places throughout the country we thought this would be a great place to stay.
The rooms were large and the facilities were great.
My only issue was that our room was on the main road, which was pretty noisy the next morning when we woke up.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

IbisNorthamptonGM, General Manager at Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and give us feedback regarding your stay with us.

Jonathan Meeson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Yorkshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I see there are some really bad reviews for this place. My friend calls it The Abyss, so you can guess what she thinks about it. But I stayed here and found it fine - the room was nice enough. Clean and well decorated - quite stylish really. Comfy too. Quiet - but that clearly depends on the part of the hotel you're in. But, I can only write about what I found myself, and I was happy enough. I only paid about £40 too - so bargain price. In all, if you're after a night's sleep in a straightforward traveller's hotel with no frills, then it does the job. If I have the misfortune to find myself in Northampton again (a horrible little town!) then I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Some people say it's noisy - it wasn't for me - but I recommend asking for a quiet room!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

I appreciate all feedback that we receive, whether positive or negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Im glad you were happy with your stay with us.

Swansea, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for Saturday night. Room freezing cold, dirty carpet, cracked sink, shower not draining properly. Lovely view from room. Bed awful, really uncomfortable main problem was noise from nearby nightclub which seemed to go on forever. Just couldn't sleep. Complained following morning and told they were trying to do get something done about it. Bewarw

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

I am sorry for the issues you experienced and confirm all maintenance issues raised are due to be resolved as part of our maintenance plan.

Jonathan Meeson

Travellers are raving about these Northampton hotels