I stayed at the Ibis in Northampton as I was having a night out with the girls and as we all live in different places throughout the country we thought this would be a great place to stay.
The rooms were large and the facilities were great.
My only issue was that our room was on the main road, which was pretty noisy the next morning when we woke up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Northampton Centre is conveniently located in Northampton Town Centre, just five minutes walk from the train station, and less than ten miles from the M1 Motorway. The hotel offers 151 comfortably appointed rooms with en-suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and high-speed internet access. The hot buffet breakfast is served from 6:30am – 10am daily and the café bar serves hot meals 24 hours a day. Located in the ‘Sol Central’ complex the hotel is in the heart of the town with a cinema, gym and restaurants next door. Guests can workout or relax in the Topnotch health club above the hotel for just £5 per person. Sol Central also offers secure parking with direct access to the hotel for only £5.50 per day for hotel residents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Hotel Northampton Centre
- Ibis Northampton
- Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre Northamptonshire